The tank at Devon Fitness Club

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
the florida rics ship fine. i find that price quite high though. you can shop around and find them cheaper.

Yeah I've been looking to pay around 10-12 a piece for a large multipack I just can't seem to find one. Any recommendations?

well, it's a little cheaper than that but you have to factor in shipping 2 x and taking on a lot of rics at once.

Yeah I'm friends with a guy that runs one of the aquarium shops in my area but he never orders any ricordias! The only other decent shop in the area that has them sells them for 25 a pop pretty much no matter how many you buy

Yeah I'm friends with a guy that runs one of the aquarium shops in my area but he never orders any ricordias! The only other decent shop in the area that has them sells them for 25 a pop pretty much no matter how many you buy
I just found a guy that has some and is selling them...
Here in Houston and the guy sells then at different prices for different colors but I do not know if how far out he is willing to ship them. Do not know your location....???

Last edited:
thanks fort. it actually looks a lot better in person. i wish i had permission to add whatever i wanted, but alas, it's not my $$$

ok..i think we should wit until the weather warms up a bit. it's in the teens at night, and i don't think starfish in a box (insulated or not) will fare well without a heat pack. lets wait till it's above freezing at least.

Hey Mr. X I just picked up some green Ricordia's and was told that you have to feed them.... How is the best way to do that and what time of day would be best for their feeding? Also what is the best way to attach them to a LR so they will quite blowing around in the tank or do they move on their own?

Mary

My guy uses pantyhose to enclose rics and mushrooms to the rock you want it to attach to for a few days. But I suppose you could always use coral fix aka super glue.

you don't have to feed ricordeas. just light and good water parameters.
i would put a tray in the tank on the sand bed adn put some rock rubble in the bottom and put the rics in. this way there will be no flow in there and they will attach on their own. or you can use crazy glue gel.

Back
Top Bottom