Any idea who left this behind

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Cardex

Aquarium Advice Activist
When I went to clean the glass today I found a cluster of eggs next to the scraper the tank has neon and rummy nose and black neon tetras, and some harlequin rasbora along with Cory cats but none of them deposit on the glass, it could be snails but I recently had to treat the tank for ich and used a copper biased cure that should have killed any hitchhikers that made it in and I have been looking for any live ones and can't find any.

Attachments

• image-3010536332.jpg
    image-3010536332.jpg
    148.2 KB · Views: 92
I would not under estimate snails, they are tuff. I have had snails lived through my tank when i was cure for ick after it was cleared out. The meds i used said it would kill snails and shrimp on top of the temp being at 32c

Dude, those are Cory eggs, I had some in my tank a few weeks ago. Cories are hard to breed, so whether your trying to or not, that just means your taking good care of your fish.

The pepper corrys have spawned in the past but I did not see any eggs just was doing a normal cleaning and found 4 babies hiding under driftwood about 1/4 inch long not sure how they survived until I found them, the others are what petsmart had listed as assorted catfish 90% sure they are bronze and one of the females has been hanging around the water sprite for the last day or two

Back
Top Bottom