Baby Albino Long Fin BN Plecos

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Clare

Aquarium Advice Activist
Well, the spawn has continued todo well and are now a little over an inch long - woo-hoo! Here are some pics....I have counted between 35-40 from the original batch I found in my 40G.

I have them now in a 10G with an Aquaclear 50 filtering it - these little guys make quite a mess :) Doing PWC every 3rd day and vacuuming daily to keep things tidy.

Feeding zucchini, algae wafers and today I am trying sweet potato.

Figuring I will take them to my LFS for store credit - any idea on what is a fair trade amount for them?

Thanks for any replies!

Clare

Attachments

• DSCN5861.jpg
    DSCN5861.jpg
    169.7 KB · Views: 109
  • DSCN5847.jpg
    DSCN5847.jpg
    167.7 KB · Views: 96
Well, the spawn has continued todo well and are now a little over an inch long - woo-hoo! Here are some pics....I have counted between 35-40 from the original batch I found in my 40G.

I have them now in a 10G with an Aquaclear 50 filtering it - these little guys make quite a mess :) Doing PWC every 3rd day and vacuuming daily to keep things tidy.

Feeding zucchini, algae wafers and today I am trying sweet potato.

Figuring I will take them to my LFS for store credit - any idea on what is a fair trade amount for them?

Thanks for any replies!

Clare

Awesome! I want to breed these someday! Nice job!(y)

Thanks - the parents are getting ready to spawn again LOL may have to separate them - I am running our of room for more grow out tanks!

I wouldn't expect too much. Maybe anywhere from $.10 to $.50 a piece, but that still might be a lot. I am not an expert on selling fish.

Back
Top Bottom