Gold barb fry

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Tetra1990

Aquarium Advice Addict
I had gotten 3 gold barbs yesterday. I noticed a fry today. I believe all 3 are females because through reading online, males have reddish bellies. These 3 are all full bellied. I currently do not have a plan for raising the fry( separate tank, breeder net ect.) so it's survival of the fittest. If I discover more fry, than I will think about setting up something for the fry. Here is a pic, sorry it's not the best.

Attachments

• image-4216911570.jpg
    image-4216911570.jpg
    139.8 KB · Views: 100
Thanks! Sadly, I believe it became lunch for someone. There was only one fry, so I wasn't too concerned about growing it. But if more come, I'll try and set something up for them. Possibly cannibalize a dip net, attach it to the tank and keep them in there.

Tetra1990 said:
Thanks! Sadly, I believe it became lunch for someone. There was only one fry, so I wasn't too concerned about growing it. But if more come, I'll try and set something up for them. Possibly cannibalize a dip net, attach it to the tank and keep them in there.

Oh ok..sorry about someone's lunch! Could do net of something like that.

Back
Top Bottom