School Speech Project--- Aquascaping

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

owen0992

Aquarium Advice Freak
Hi all! In my speech class we were assigned an informative speech to give with no subject limitations. So I choose Aquascaping and need information from sources and you guys are among the best. So, what are the benefits of aquascaping an aquarium? I know you can scape with fake decorations and fake plants but I want to know the benefits of real plants and making a tank more natural. Thank you guys so much for any input! :)

Hi all! In my speech class we were assigned an informative speech to give with no subject limitations. So I choose Aquascaping and need information from sources and you guys are among the best. So, what are the benefits of aquascaping an aquarium? I know you can scape with fake decorations and fake plants but I want to know the benefits of real plants and making a tank more natural. Thank you guys so much for any input! :)

Hi!

Here's a pretty good video in my opinion on aqua scaping and the thoughts behind the artwork.

http://youtu.be/OZ0WBDcEWZE

Aqua scaping... It's hard to say what's right and wrong. Some like themed scapes others like more natural scapes. It's pretty much open to the individual and they prefer. It's open to interpretation.

Real plants are more work then fake plants but there are benefits to using real plants as they soak up the nasties in the water and help filter the water in the tank.

Some don't have the time or money so they opt for fake. Some don't use plants at all and prefer a rather "harder" scape with big rocks and driftwood.

Anyway check the video out and the others you may find them helpful. Good luck on your project!

Back
Top Bottom