Aquarium Advice for sale?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

pkremer

Aquarium Advice Freak
Is it just me? Last night and this morning when I try to come to this site it tells me that aquariumadvice.com is up for sale, and will not let me go to the site!

Paul

Your system is likly loaded with spyware/viruses. This kind of odd actvity will be seen because of things like this. AA is NOT for sale. I suspect it will say that for most any site you try to visit OR someone has so nicly purchased a domain thats a slight mispelling of our site and has that item for sale. We own aquariumadvice.com, .net, .org and aquariumadvise.com, .net, and .org

Hmmm, just ran an updated virus scan, and an updated adware scan, and neither found anything of note...and I am using the same bookmark I have been using for years now to try to come to the site...how strange. This is the first time all day I have been able to connect to AA...all day, I was getting the page saying aquariumadvice.com was for sale, and links to bid on the domain. If it comes up again, I'll try to show you what is popping up...it's not possible for someone to hijack or bypass your IP address, is it?

Paul

Back
Top Bottom