Getting rid of all these AA emails...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ericwithac

Aquarium Advice FINatic
Just curious how to turn off the emails from aquarium advice. I thought I figured it out, but Im still receiving emails every time someone posts something on my thread or posts ive subscribed to.

Thanks!

On the app every time you reply it follows it again. I just go back to participated and make sure the star next to each one is "off". It is super annoying that you have to keep doing it though

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

On the app every time you reply it follows it again. I just go back to participated and make sure the star next to each one is "off". It is super annoying that you have to keep doing it though

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Im not using the app, im still getting all these EMAILS!!!!!!

UGH! I lied! They just keep coming! Please help me so my inbox will stop getting blown up!

I set them as spam so they just go straight to my spam folder

Sent from my SM-G900P using Aquarium Advice mobile app

That definitely works - but as Rookie had said, you can change your default subscription in your preferences to not send email updates.

It takes 2 steps really.

Go to your user CP, the link is in the top left corner. This will take you to a page with a lot of links on the left hand side of the page. Look under settings and options and you will find a link that says edit options. Click that link and then look on the page that takes you to for where it says default thread subscription mode there is a drop down menu which you have to change to no email notification

Thats the first step.

second step is to click the user CP link again and to unsubscribe from all the threads you have already posted in because these threads will already be sending emails when someone posts in them.

Lol, your inbox is overflowing :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

My inbox stopped trying to count the emails from AA. It's in the 10,000+ range now.

Back
Top Bottom