I have a idea for the forum

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Etunes

Aquarium Advice Addict
I had no clue were to post this but it is for the admins. I think that adding a amphibian/reptile section in the forum site. I can recall at least 3 forums lately that had to do with these. They are not far of from aquariums and fish. I mean many reptiles/amphibians need water. I was just thinking it would be nice and could expand the website quite a bit. Just a thought and i hope it will be considered and be done eventually.

Here is a link to a poll to see what the people think:http://www.aquariumadvice.com/forums/f27/what-do-you-think-123644.html

Thank you,
Ian.

nice suggestion etunes... i dont necessarily think reptiles would go good on an aquarium forum, but i definately do agree that a turtles and frogs forum would be nice, i know of a couple people who love them on here and would be super excited... plus might add some new members :)

Dont forget salamanders. I could see not doing reptiles but i definatly think that a amphibian forum would be good.

Back
Top Bottom