installed firefox now...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

alrmc4

Aquarium Advice Addict
my pages on this site load huge and i have to scroll to see the whole thing any ideas? i have not found this problem anywhere else yet :?:

are ALL the pages wide or just the first? One of the gallery thubmnails is not being made correctly on the first page and thats making it wide for now. But all the other pages should be fine.

Course I dont use firefox either.

thanks ff yep it is just the first one that is that huge now that you mention it :)

I installed firefox a few days ago. I split usage between it and IE because 'fox seems to have problems on some site. Having huge pics is common, and it doesn't load about 60% of any content on any given ebay page, doesn't shoe thumbnailed pics on some sites... I'd switch over completely if I could just get it to work right.

I use it exclusively and the only "problem" I ever have is occasionall some CSS doesn't display like it does in IE. Play around with some of the settings and see if those help. Also, the ebay content issue...if you have an ad blocker it may be blocking some stuff. It depends on if you got a build with a bunch of extensions already included or if you got the plain ol' firefox.

Also, which version are you using, indy?

-j

I use firefox exclusively, and never have any problems.

I would suggest checking back at the firefox homepage tommorow, they are supposed to be launching the final version of 1.0.

i think your issue is your screen settings in your control panel set it to 1152 x 864
i use ff and love it ! do a search or if ya want i can send you a new patch that speeds up upload times on all pages works great ! just message me if interested :)

It looks like I've got 1.0 preview. I found my ebay problem, it wasn't letting pics in from anything but "ebay.com", so none of their other servers were getting through. So now, no problems. But I'll be sooooo sad to see IE no more :roll:

Back
Top Bottom