Michael kors?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ASF07003

Aquarium Advice Regular
I was checking out some of the forums and came across a wierd posting on handbags. I think there's a hack running through your threads.

All the best,
Angel

I was checking out some of the forums and came across a wierd posting on handbags. I think there's a hack running through your threads.

All the best,
Angel

When you see something like that hit the button and report it so the mods can quickly find it and do what they have to do.

As mentioned above if you see something like then report it and we will take care of it. Thanks

With 2000+ unique posts per day and usually 30-50 new members per day we are a prime target for spammers. We have some robust systems in place that allow us to catch most spammers before their post is ever visible to the public but ocassionally a few slip through. We always appreciate help in locating these few so we can get them off the board as soon as possible.

I ran across one of the handbag posts yesterday & reported it..... hopefully you got rid of him/her....

Back
Top Bottom