Mobile app chat room

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

maxwellag

Aquarium Advice Addict
I know it would be hard, but I'm just suggesting this... I think the chat room should be integrated into the mobile app. It could be like Facebook's chat thing. I and many others would appreciate it... I am only able to get on chat about two nights a week, and would like to get on more, but I can't because I don't always have access to a computer. I'm sure that a lot of other people have a similar situation. When is the next time the app for android and iOS will be updated?

maxwellag said:
I know it would be hard, but I'm just suggesting this... I think the chat room should be integrated into the mobile app. It could be like Facebook's chat thing. I and many others would appreciate it... I am only able to get on chat about two nights a week, and would like to get on more, but I can't because I don't always have access to a computer. I'm sure that a lot of other people have a similar situation. When is the next time the app for android and iOS will be updated?

+1 would be cool!! All I use is the app if I'm lucky the computer.

Oh, and I have one more suggestion- being able to change avatars and profile pictures with the app.

maxwellag said:
Oh, and I have one more suggestion- being able to change avatars and profile pictures with the app.

Erm you can by tapping profile then on your pic.

Mlani said:
There's a chat room??

Yes there is. But you can't use app only computer one of the tab at top when you are at their website.

I think they've been working on it last time I checked, but it will take awhile. You can always go on the Internet on you phone and if you have JavaScript chat on there :)

bruinsbro1997 said:
I think they've been working on it last time I checked, but it will take awhile. You can always go on the Internet on you phone and if you have JavaScript chat on there :)

I tried last night, and it said to download it, but then it said JavaScript is not compatible with my device. I'm on android.

maxwellag said:
I tried last night, and it said to download it, but then it said JavaScript is not compatible with my device. I'm on android.

I'm in the same boat as you. Can't download java on my phone.

I have enough issues with the normal computer chat!

If we switched to IRC chat rather than the application we have now, mobile support would be much easier as there are multiple third party clients already in place (I believe).

Back
Top Bottom