Mobile app crashing.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

J1Time

Aquarium Advice Freak
I am currently using an iPhone 5. The app was working d'état over the last several days. All of a sudden, the app crashes every time it is launched.

Using iphone4 and mine has been crashing all night. Really annoyed.

Each time I attempt to open A thread. I have uninstalled app and reinstalled with no luck.

Might be a problem on Apple. I'm not even sure how to operate an iPhone so I'm of no assistance unfortunatly

Same issue! Mine crashed so many times that my phone froze on then "do you want to send a crash report?" Screen..... Ugh!!!

Getting the same thing on almost every thread except this one. Might be the threads with images (the problem). Will try the delete and reinstall tip. Hope I remember my password. iPhone 5s iOS 7.0.4

Deleted and reinstalled app. No luck. Deleted app, restarted phone, reinstalled app. Still no luck. Going to try the iPad. Else the PC.

Yes, it sort of worries me all the auto - updates but this seemed fine last night. And then just not working.

Edit - it's almost like treads the have been updated are sortof loading. Very odd.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom