mobile app suggestions

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

xxwolfpackof1xx

Aquarium Advice Addict
hey guys dont get me wrong i love this site everyone on it and the app. im only on the site on my phone 99% of the time espicaly( sorry for spelling) sence my computer is down but you cant see and give rep on the app just wonderin if you guys could look into that itd be appreciated thnk you

Sent from my Vortex using Aquarium

I agree completely, I'm on my phone app all the time probably 2-3 hours a day no lie, but not on the computer much at all, I'd love to see reputation values by your name that way you know a little about who's given you advice

Mr. Limpet said:
99.9% is thru the app for me :D. More options would be great, rep, photo album, seeing signatures, etc.

Sent from my Epic 4G using Aquarium

agreed itd be a awesome addition to a epic app

I also agree. It Is a great app but could be made even better by this. Make it as close to the website as possible.

from, Adam

Fishfan321 said:
I also agree. It Is a great app but could be made even better by this. Make it as close to the website as possible.

from, Adam

ilove the layout of the app though im scared that'd change

Ya kinda like Facebook. Grrrr... it gets me so confused and frustrated

from, Adam

I'm on the app 100% of the time. I've never used my computer for this website. I would greatly appreciate reputation viewing and giving. I would also like to be able to put a profile and avatar picture on through the app, or I'll never have one.

Courtesy of Dakota's iPod.

Folks, please keep this on topic. You can PM each other if you just want to chat. Or better yet, join the chat room! :)

Bettababe1011 said:
I'm on the app 100% of the time. I've never used my computer for this website. I would greatly appreciate reputation viewing and giving. I would also like to be able to put a profile and avatar picture on through the app, or I'll never have one.

Agreed! How come we can have a profile pic?? What we dont count lol

Sent from my T-Mobile myTouch 3G Slide using Aquarium

Mr. Limpet said:
You can from the mobile website.

Sent from my Epic 4G using Aquarium

I've tried going on the website from my iPod but it hasn't let me put a picture off of my iPod.

Yeah I'm on the app almost 100% of the time. I just realized the other day when I checked out the website that you have profiles and stuff. They should put that in the app.

Hey I just went on the website and they call me a fish freak??? That's so mean lol ;) they should put the ranking on it too.

from, Adam

Back
Top Bottom