~~~~~NEW Member Services section~~~~~

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

fishfreek

Aquarium Advice Addict
A new section has been created just for members. This section has some really nice web based applications for all members to take full advantage of should you desire. This message serves to announce this new section and also as to give you some ideas on their use.

Calendar-
  • Something that I find problematic is remembering when key milestones happen with my tanks. For example. when did I put those new bulbs in the tank? When did I add my last fish? Did I do a water change last week or was it the week before?
    You can use this new calendar to schedule events into the future. You can set these events to reoccur on a specific interval or you can just add a one time event. I personally will be using this calendar to keep track of when I am scheduled to do water changes, when I need to change my bulbs, when I added new fish or other new equipment to the tank.

Memo pad-
  • Do you have the problem of coming up with an idea or have you read something and wanted to make sure you remember it either when you get home from work or maybe have access to it from another PC but don't want to bother sending yourself reminder e-mails all the time? Well this memo pad can be your saving grace. Write yourself a memo and then gain access to this memo from any PC on the internet.

To Do List-
  • Do you need a structured list of things to do in order to make sure you get everything you need to get done done? If so then the Tasks list will be right up your alley. This application allows you to schedule tasks and also mark them as complete once they are done. Tasks will be included into your calendar also.

Addressbook-
  • Have you found yourself making lots of new aquarium buddies on the net but have a difficult time keeping track of them? You can use your Aquarium Advice Addressbook to keep track of aquarium or even personal contacts.

Now that you have read all this I am sure you want to take it for a test drive. Well click on the following link to be taken to the Member Services section. Use your username and password for this site to log in. http://www.aquariumadvice.com/horde

Back
Top Bottom