Newb account, no General Retailers reply permissions

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Laeris

Aquarium Advice FINatic
I wanted to reply to an existing post on the General Retailers section of Buy/Sell/Trade forums. Boogers ? I read over the rules, I know classifieds has minimum requirements but there wasn't one listed for reviews, nor on the sticky for the General Retailers thread. I'm not sure how I broke it, but I don't have permissions to post a reply. Oh, and the thread isn't locked. I checked that first ?

Sent from my iPad using Aquarium Advice

I believe it's 16 posts and I see you only have 11 , your almost there ,
And let me say welcome to AA

Ah thanks. That'd do it, then. Odd it isn't stated, would've saved me the bother ?

That specifically relates to posting an ad, but mentions nothing of reviews on outside vendors. It'd be completely contradictory otherwise, since leading people to offsite vendors is rather discouraged except in PMs, where the forum I'm referring to is all outside vendors, not members and their listings. I'm sure you can see where I'm rather flummoxed. Since it applies to both, and new members can't share their experiences with a website vendor for fifteen days, it deserves an honorable mention in that forum's guidelines. ❤️

Sent from my iPad using Aquarium Advice

Thank you! I should've updated that realization. Really silly of me, when I thought about it. Ofc it's going to have the same requirements, that's how permissions work. ?

Back
Top Bottom