Photos

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

jcarlilesiu

Aquarium Advice Addict
Maybe im just computer stupid... but i can't figure out how to upload photos. When I go to "my photos" and click "upload photos" it says that I don't have permission to do that.

Also, I was trying to delete a few older photos, and I go to "manage photos" and then click the "delete" button on 3 pictures, click submit and they are still there... what am i doing wrong?

You shouldnt have to click on my photos. There should be an upload photos on the main gallery page.

Are you a member of any regional forum? If so which one/ones.

In addition make sure yoru not trying to upload to the "Member Galleries --- Do not upload here!!!!" album.

All images should be uploaded to one of the categorized albums. All images WILL show up in your member gallery automaticly in addition to showing up in the proper categorized album.

No im not a member of any regional forum. Man there is so many options on how to look at and get to photos... im going play around with this for a minute and see if i can figure it out, but im very confused

nope not working. When i go to photogalleries from the home page, and then select the correct category, there is no upload button

Does it show you as being logged in. To tell when your in the photo gallery do you see a "Logout" link or a "Login" link. If you see a login link than your not holding your login session between applications and you should dump your AA cookie, restart your browser and login thru the home page and see what happens.

There are other persons uploading images wih out issue.

We recently added a new usergroup which members are added to automatically once they reach 50 posts, I refreshed the groups in the gallery to include that one. It should work for you now.

Back
Top Bottom