Somethings wrong

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Masoniac

Aquarium Advice FINatic
I can't post on any ones thread but I am able to create threads no matter how long I make it I can't post anything

I have to make them really long even when I don't have that much to say like this one and it won't make sense I have to ramble on. <---- that is how long my post have to be in order to be able to post something

Interesting. There's a minimum character limit, but it should be met with just a couple words. I've reported this to the Admins, we'll see what they can figure out.

Mine I have to make it go on forever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever.

This is an error that will have to be reported to the developer to get fixed on the next release.

With the latest app release posts have to be more than one line but not necessarily more than one line of characters. I have run into this problem since I updated the app, but if you just hit enter and go to the next line it allows you to post so long as the minimum characters are met. Hopefully we will get a new version soon with this corrected.

In the mean time, looks like you were able to figure out the work around ;)

This is happening to me as well just hit the return button and the send box will light up. Just curious is this with iPhone users? Seems to have started after the iPhone software update

Last edited:
I'm having issues as well. Can only post a new reply if over a certain amount of characters, but a quoted new reply works fine. Thanks for looking into it!

fort384 said:
Keith, did you read the work around that Con and I posted above?

I did. I was just sharing that I was having similar problems as others were that had posted on the thread. Didn't mean to come off like I ignored other posts and my problems were unique. Hope it didn't sound like that.

No just wanted to make sure you had the workaround. This is definitely an issue with all iOS app users at the moment. It may be a bit before it is fixed.

Back
Top Bottom