10g Planted w/DIY CO2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Cakeman

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
The plants are all leftovers, clippings and whatever didn't work in the main tank. Just set up DIY CO2 and am very excited to see all these ugly duckings turn into swans! Work lights, soda bottles, box filters...this whole setup is ghetto fab, in the best way possible.:cool:
74526-albums11652-picture55668.jpg

Good question! One cranky old male betta, 8 neons from my 35 gal that my tiger barbs suddenly started beating on, 2 new bronze cories and a zebra nerite snail.

For plants, there are various species of bacopa, bolbitis fern, a rosette sword, swarf sag, a dying water onion, an aponogenton crispus, didiplis diandra (also in rough shape), red ludwigia and two baby amazon swords.

Good question! One cranky old male betta, 8 neons from my 35 gal that my tiger barbs suddenly started beating on, 2 new bronze cories and a zebra nerite snail.

For plants, there are various species of bacopa, bolbitis fern, a rosette sword, swarf sag, a dying water onion, an aponogenton crispus, didiplis diandra (also in rough shape), red ludwigia and two baby amazon swords.

haha!! I have a betta that hates when you but your hand in the tank so he bites it (he has the biggest mouth I've ever seen on a fish his size)

Ha! That is awesome. Bettas seem to be under the impression that they're not even fish. I'm pretty sure mine resents me for putting him in a tank with fish. By all water quality, space and environmental standards, this guy should be happier than ever. Instead, he hides behind the filter as if he's too cool for the other fish and should be lounging on the couch with a cigar and a martini. The next time he decides to grace me with his presence, I'll post a pic.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom