55 Tank/Hood/Stand Clean Maryland (MD/VA/DC)[sold]

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

dahacker

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Standard 55 gallon tank, stand, and hood for sale $149/OBO. Located in Crofton, Maryland, 21114. We’re having a baby soon and I must consolidate my equipment.

Sale includes:

55 gallon aquarium – Standard Perfecto Wood Grain 48x13x20”
Hood for above aquarium – Perfecto Wood Grain Normal Florescent
Stand for above aquarium – Perfecto Wood Grain (Veneer on MDF board. Very Strong)

Tank is in extremely clean condition and has no leaks or scratches. Tank has black background that is taped on and can be removed cleanly.

standard.jpg

More higher resolution images can be seen here:

http://www.fototime.com/inv/AB8F37982060B4E

No other equipment is for sale.

All of this new is going to run you over $250.

I’ll consider any and all offers. I just want to find the setup a good home, so let me know what you are willing to pay. PM me anytime with questions or offers.

Pickup preferred. I will consider local (40 miles) delivery to your doorstep if paid up front. I will edit this message when it is sold.

Don't take this as busting balls but you may have to lower a tad to sell this. The tank/hood cost $99 brand new and that stand isn't an extremely expensive stand. I am willing to bet you could get that entire setup for about $175 if that new. If your talking used and a pickup item I wouldn't look for more than $100... $125 absolutely highest. My 55g was $99 plus $70 for a really nice black four door stand.

Thanks for the input.

FYI, it sold and picked up at my asking price of $149. I had 4 offers from people in the area at that price and many more interested. You have much to learn about pricing. Things are not sold at what they are worth. They are sold at what people are willing to pay. See "Auto Sales", "Diamonds", or "Ebay" for further instruction.

Take care, and thanks again for the input.

MattP725 said:
Don't take this as busting balls but you may have to lower a tad to sell this. The tank/hood cost $99 brand new and that stand isn't an extremely expensive stand. I am willing to bet you could get that entire setup for about $175 if that new. If your talking used and a pickup item I wouldn't look for more than $100... $125 absolutely highest. My 55g was $99 plus $70 for a really nice black four door stand.

First off I think you have much to learn about manners pal. Regardless of what someone paid most people on this board would agree that your product wasn't worth that. If you found a sucker to buy it it is more than great for you. You need to learn to take constructive opinions in the propper manner instead of acting like This portion of your post has been edited, it is in violation of the User Agreement. Further violations of the User Agreement could result in removal from our community. . .This portion of your post has been edited, it is in violation of the User Agreement. Further violations of the User Agreement could result in removal from our community. .. the value (or worth) is what people are willing to pay... they are one in the same. I don't understand why you took an extremely non-threatening comment and acted like aThis portion of your post has been edited, it is in violation of the User Agreement. Further violations of the User Agreement could result in removal from our community. . There is no way you paid 250 for a laminated cheap stand and a 2nd grade tank. If you did you are the one that has "much to learn about pricing". This portion of your post has been edited, it is in violation of the User Agreement. Further violations of the User Agreement could result in removal from our community. :wink:

Again, I appreciate your comments. Thanks for your input. I'll pass them along.

Back
Top Bottom