65 Bow Front & Fish

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

wendy333

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Two days ago I got a used 65 gal glass bow front off of C.List. They said they bought it new 1 1/2 yrs ago. With it we got 2!! Emperor 400 filter systems, stand, glass tops with light strip, various other pieces of driftwood/ornaments/fake plants, food etc... got the whole setup for $125.00!!! I even left work two hours early because it is a two hundred mile round trip & it was snowing like crazy out, but to me it was well worth the time & trouble for the price; especially since we got the following fish for FREE...2 Plecs (unidentified-yet) 1 Albino Plec, 2 Raphael Catfish -(1spotted & 1 striped), 5 large Corydoras, 3 Borneo Suckermouth, 1 unidentified catfish.
I know this is too many fish for this size tank & i will be moving most of them out a.s.a.p. but I HAD to take them because the guy told me he was going to "put *em in a bucket & sit it outside so they freeze to death, I'm tired of ******* with *em" I didn't plan on getting any fish as fish were never mentioned & all I had brought with us was 2 buckets to put the wet ornaments & etc in.
I LOVE Plecs & have always had some but I'm having trouble I.D.'ing these, I've spent many hours trying to sort out the L's on various Pleco sites in the last two days & I'm not having much luck. I need to get these identified so i can make sure I'm offering them the right foods. If anyone could help me I'd appreciate it. I've loaded a few picts in one of my albums titled 65 Bow.
Happy Aquaria Keeping All!!

Back
Top Bottom