90 gallon Saltwater tank build...well rebuild.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

HustlinApples

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Hello fellow aquarium enthusiasts! HustlinApples here. Thanks in advance for taking the time to check my post out. Means a lot. Anyway, I just moved into a house and my buddy brought his 90 gallon marine tank. Unfortunately only the snowflake eel is left [emoji26]. We're in the process of filling the tank through an RODI filtration system and just wanted to document the process... and might I add, a roomba tank cleaner. [emoji23]I'd appreciate any feedback and/or constructive criticism about the look of it so far. And perhaps a suggestion about what fish to put in with the snowflake eel. Thanks for everything and I am a huge fan of this site.
IMG_0160.jpgIMG_0163.jpgIMG_0164.jpgIMG_0165.jpgIMG_0166.jpg

Nice!! Make sure you glue those rocks down though, eels are strong and might knock them over

How is that automatic scrubber for you?

It works really good! The only slight issue is that when it gets closer to the corners and the top, the sensors pick up that's it closer than it is. But you can tweak the settings.

This is the tank filled (finally). I also added a picture of the lighting fixture and box, IMG_0175.jpgIMG_0173.jpgIMG_0172.jpg

Radions are fantastic leds but you'd want at least one more to cover the whole tank

Radions are fantastic leds but you'd want at least one more to cover the whole tank

You're not lying! It's going to be added on sooner rather than later. Just have to save up some cash. My local saltwater fish store gets shipments in on Sundays. I am going to stock the tank which will break my wallet for a week or two and then definitely adding a second. Thanks for your input.

Hello fellow aquarium enthusiasts! HustlinApples here. Thanks in advance for taking the time to check my post out. Means a lot. Anyway, I just moved into a house and my buddy brought his 90 gallon marine tank. Unfortunately only the snowflake eel is left [emoji26]. We're in the process of filling the tank through an RODI filtration system and just wanted to document the process... and might I add, a roomba tank cleaner. [emoji23]I'd appreciate any feedback and/or constructive criticism about the look of it so far. And perhaps a suggestion about what fish to put in with the snowflake eel. Thanks for everything and I am a huge fan of this site.
View attachment 300499View attachment 300500View attachment 300501View attachment 300502View attachment 300503

IMG_0189.jpg
After running the filter for a few days, she's looking so fresh and so clean. Expect more pics on Sunday when we add some beautiful fish. The tank levels should be spot on [emoji1362]

IMG_0241.jpgIMG_0222.jpgIMG_0246.jpgIMG_0225.jpg

We got the snowflake eel back from the store and grabbed some more when we were there. Added a brown powder tang, green chromis, and blue devil damsel. Let me know what you all think!!
Always appreciated.

Back
Top Bottom