a ton of misc. questions

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
whiptails are actually alot less common so i dont see why they'd be less than clowns..

coldmachineUK said:
I think hc8719 has a twig catfish if I'm remembering right from another thread, so he might have some ideas.

this is true, still got them both. the big one has become pretty wide (fat) but the little one has had no growth. they arent as fragile as every site says they are, if you've had experience with any fish, this ones no problem.

they do need somewhat dense leaf cover, so if you dedicate a corner of your tank to a bunch of plants (real or fake), they'll appreciate it.

they are kinda stubborn about eatting, mostly algae, though my moms thinks she saw one eat a bloodworm. zucchini is another favorite

i paid $4 for mine, and people like them. actually a few have asked "whats that long one" even before asking about the gouramis or glass cats.

WaterPond said:
overall i dont think they are very attractinve fish, just really interesting.

i dont think people find them attractive. walking sticks are not attractive either, but all you need to do is shout it, and everyone wants to see.

people like to see something different

Back
Top Bottom