A very sad mothers day

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

54seaweed

Macro Addict
This morning my wife's little Baby of 18 years has passed . She held on till mothers day the day my wife first got her , both my wife and daughter are taking it hard . they both know now she will rest next to her brother spider who passed almost 3 years ago . we have a small pet cemetery where Yoda's brother rests she will be buried beside him , all the family pets dating back to my wife's grandparents dog are buried on the property . little Yoda will be missed by her big brother Rocky who gave her a big kiss good bye and Cousin Happy ,
my wife and daughter both took it hard will miss her , me not a big cat fan will miss her too as she got a piece of my heart as well . not the way you want mothers day to be .
Yoda you be missed by all of us .

f7UPEdp.jpg

We will also miss that personality you always expressed and made everyone laugh

60069-albums10662-picture45276.jpg

Last edited:
Love for a pet family member is deep. Loss is even harder than imagined as these guys are there for us 24/7.

What a cute guy and big personality Yoda looks.

Share with your wife and daughter, and for you my condolences. Live, love, laugh and cry, together.

She was boxed up in a styro box from one of my fish orders inside was done up rather nice little pillow bed lots of plush blanket material .
she was buried next to her brother spider on may 16 after renting a auger to dig the hole in the hard soil . just in time as the snow hit that evening , we got almost 2 ft of heavy wet snow .
of coarse we lost power for like a day and a half . never a dull moment

Back
Top Bottom