AA app won't connect to server

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

enrgizerbunny

Aquarium Advice Addict
Title pretty much says it all, when I try to use the mobile app, it will not connect to the aa server, I've rebooted my phone, I've checked for available updates, there are none. It used to crash when it wouldn't connect, but it stopped doing that

Have you tried turning it off and back on aqain?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

My app is crashing also. It loads like normal, but when I click on a thread it crashes. Was working early this morning but last couple hours hasn't been. I've tried everything too, still nothing... :/

Same thing here with the app crashing while opening a thread. The last time this happened, the threads that were without pics seemed to be fine. Viewing web mode on a phone is cumbersome.

We had an update to the app today pushed by the app developer. The update addressed a security issue but also seems to have broken some features. We've contacted the developer about this and are waiting for some progress. I apologize for the inconvenience and hope the fix will be along quickly. The update was applied to the forum not to your local app installation so for now there is no need to update your app install.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom