ADF mating season?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

TheCrazyFishLady

Aquarium Advice Addict
So, last night, my three males started doing their calling. It was about midnight to around 4:30 am and got progressively louder. Today was the first day back at college from spring break and I basically got no sleep... I'm going to go set their tank up in the living room or give them to my boyfriend for the time being.

How long will this last? A few days/weeks/months or will it be a nightly thing permanently? Anything I can do other than picking up females? I don't want babies and I have no room for the females.

We're they in the water when you heard the noise or do you have a rock set up where they go up on? I just got one today and I was wondering if it was just loud enough to hear thought the water??

It's through the water that you hear the noise. Just search it on Google and you can see videos of it.

It was over after about a week, which is good. All three have resumed normal frog behavior now <3

Back
Top Bottom