Am i cycled?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

birdma

Aquarium Advice Regular
Not sure what to make of my readings. Especially my nitrite - it's a little darker than the blue on the card but not quite purple either. Same with my ammonia, it's def not green but it's not the same shade of yellow on the card.

Attachments

• image-863590472.jpg
    image-863590472.jpg
    135.1 KB · Views: 53
  • image-3792067416.jpg
    image-3792067416.jpg
    127.8 KB · Views: 46
  • image-2043898768.jpg
    image-2043898768.jpg
    132.3 KB · Views: 46
From what I can tell, it looks like you have a very small trace of nitrites, it's definitely not any shade of purple, not even the light purple color on the card, it's just a little darker than the color blue on the card, but not by much.

From what I can tell, it looks like you have a very small trace of nitrites, it's definitely not any shade of purple, not even the light purple color on the card, it's just a little darker than the color blue on the card, but not by much.

yea.....it's not the same color I was getting before that was def 0. I was hoping someone would lie to me and tell me it was though! :lol: The waiting continues!

From the looks of things I would say your really close, even though your in between the colors on the card... At least your able to tell what color your closer to, and to add its a good thing its noticeable (atleast I think so) that your closer to the lower color vs. being closer to the higher color, I say that's one step closer to being cycled!

birdma said:
Not sure what to make of my readings. Especially my nitrite - it's a little darker than the blue on the card but not quite purple either. Same with my ammonia, it's def not green but it's not the same shade of yellow on the card.

I've got 1 tank that does this color, can't figure out why. All my others r the light blue.

Back
Top Bottom