Anyone know any good sites for Bamboo SHrimp?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Musket

Aquarium Advice FINatic
Our Petco had a sale on Bamboo shrimp, and since I love them so... I got 10..
These are the biggest I've Ever seen. One has eggs, I think be agreed before they need brackish water for the eggs. So should I reacclimate them to brackish water? Anyone know how much salt is needed?

Just wondering what is best for these guys. I've had them with no problems in the past, but just want to bone up.
Thanks everyone.

Musket said:
Our Petco had a sale on Bamboo shrimp, and since I love them so... I got 10..
These are the biggest I've Ever seen. One has eggs, I think be agreed before they need brackish water for the eggs. So should I reacclimate them to brackish water? Anyone know how much salt is needed?

Just wondering what is best for these guys. I've had them with no problems in the past, but just want to bone up.
Thanks everyone.

Full marine is needed at the beginning stages.

I laughed when i saw the "I liked them, so i bought 10" hehe

-Pleco

could someone give me a quote on how much petco sells them for? i almost gave in and bought one at petsmart for $11.99 when i remembered (i think it was burks) said petco sells them for $5 something?

how does a pals card work? is it a free membership like petsmarts members card, or is it something you pay for once a year, and get benefits (if anyone from the midwest was familar with media play, they had a pay and get benefits card)

Back
Top Bottom