Aqadvisor talking complete rubbish!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mrgazza

Aquarium Advice Regular
How many people are seriously going to belive this utter bs! First and last time I use that tool...ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1416514736.190928.jpg love the bit about glow light tetras..

Sent from my iPhone using my fat fingers covered in chocolate...

Looks legit...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

..... its just a warning. That website gives helpful suggestions. its not forcing you to put anything in your tank or keep anything out

How is a red tail black shark going to eat a glowlight? Unless the tetra was a new born and the shark was starved to the brink of death that would never happen. All my shark ever wants to eat is algae, he doesn't even eat daphnia lol

How is a red tail black shark going to eat a glowlight? Unless the tetra was a new born and the shark was starved to the brink of death that would never happen. All my shark ever wants to eat is algae, he doesn't even eat daphnia lol

RT Black Sharks are highly territorial bottom-dwellers who often bully other bottom-dwellers (such as Glowlights).

They may coexist in a very large tank, but Aqadvisor is right to point out that they are incompatible in most aquariums.

Aqadvisor is the most reasonable approximation of stocking and filtration capacity I have found. It is far from perfect but it is worlds better than the 1" per gallon rule.

It should serve as a good starting point, especially for the less experienced aquarist.

I cant seem to find anything that says the RTS will eat any of those fish. It does, however, say that the RTS is too aggressive for them. Maybe somebody's reading and comprehension skills are rubbish?

edit: Doh! it does say RTS may eat the Glowlights. Maybe my reading skills are also rubbish. Either way, just because you don't like the answer doesn't mean its wrong. Use the app or don't use the app. Its up to you. Just don't start a "Why did my RTS kill my fish?" thread later on.

Last edited:
I cant seem to find anything that says the RTS will eat any of those fish. It does, however, say that the RTS is too aggressive for them. Maybe somebody's reading and comprehension skills are rubbish?

edit: Doh! it does say RTS may eat the Glowlights. Maybe my reading skills are also rubbish. Either way, just because you don't like the answer doesn't mean its wrong. Use the app or don't use the app. Its up to you. Just don't start a "Why did my RTS kill my fish?" thread later on.

Coyne, ath the bottom is say's "Glowlight tetra may become food for RTS"

Sent from my iPad using Aquarium Advice

Well at least the add on the bottom is appropriate for the content:D

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Back
Top Bottom