Aquarium Adventure Cleveland.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

CHBGator

Aquarium Advice Activist
Anyone go there? Know the guy with the little braided ponytail? Never going back there again. What an A$$ that guy is! I went looking for Trumpet snails and I noticed they had some in every tank, so I ask if they sell them because I have a sand substrate tank and before I can get the whole sentence out he says no we don't sell them and turned and walked away! :evil: Needless to say thats my last adventure at Aquarium Adventure. there are 3 RMS aquaculture stores in the near area as well as a host of others. Just had to blow some steam off.

Wow what a jerk, I goto the one just outside of cincinnati. They kind of ignore me though, there's one guy I like alot that works there and my girlfriend found someone to help her with livebearers other than that I just avoid talking to them until I'm ready to go. Around here they're pretty nice, my girlfriend gets pretty picky about picking EXACTLY witch fish in the tank she wants and they put up with it lol

lol send me a photocopy of your girlfriends face and I'll make a mask out of it then maybe I'll get some service. :)

lol This one guy started avoiding us after we went there a few times and she said she doesnt like them any more. She thinks her guppies had neon tetra disease and almost all died including a bunch of babies too

Back
Top Bottom