Aquarium Software

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

flanque

Aquarium Advice FINatic
I've been trying the different softwares out there for keeping an aquarium and it got me wondering... do these packages actually satisfy what all the users need or want?

I guess just as a bit of a poll, what would your "dream" aquarium software feature or do?

For me it would be to be able to record all the levels I wanted, taking input in any unit I chose, have a task scheduler, task list, purchase history logger, graphing of all my levels and many reports and warn me of trends in water conditions that may go bad.

Whats yours?

sounds pretty cool I have an excel spread sheet that I keep with all that on it. I have lots of fun making graphs to compare certain things. An USB PH moniter would be cool. but I have taken readings throughout the day before and the changes are quite interesting. The really interesting one is a slight swing from day to night in specific gravity. I haven't figured that one out b/c temprature is pretty consistant i.e. changes a degree or two week to week but stays pretty much the same day to day. Interesting how iodide fluctuates during the day as well.

I see. What would you like to see in some software though? I recon some software with the above features would be nice.

Back
Top Bottom