Aquarium Water Quality Help

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Kunthan

Aquarium Advice Regular
Hi,

Below is the Current Status of my Aquarium water condition

PH - 7.6
High PH - 7.4
Amonia - 0 PPM
Nitrite - 0 PPM
Nitrate -5.0 PPM

Kit Used - API Freshwater Master Test Kit

Tank Size:- 4L*2H*1.5W = 90G
Light:- 216W ( 4X54WT5 Bulb ) 6500K
Presurised CO2 - 4-5 Bubble per sec
Canister filter with ( Matrix , ceramic ring , Bioballs, Aqua Clay , Filter sponge)

Monte carlo sp plant Grows but very slow it been 3 week since i changed by lighting to this 216W Earlier it was 100 W
star Grass are growing well but some melt in to gray...
Rotala rotundifolia 'Red' is turnning to light red

I do 15% water change weekly and fill the evaproted water requrally as i live in hot place.

Can you advise if the water condition is good ??? Do i need to check anything further

:thanks::thanks::thanks:

You mentioned lighting and CO2 but not the fert regimen. What are you dosing and how often?

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

JBL Ferropol 24 daily 6 Drop & Seachem Flourish & JBL NPK once aweek alternately...

some time i use Excel as there are little algae grow in stone...

How long has tank been setup? When were plants planted? And how are they planted?

My take is 2 years old in total, but 5 month back I changed the scape... after this only plant growth problem and dying problem.

Monte carlo sp Was planted 2 month back... I got it has a carpet, separated and planted it keeping inch distance..

It is possible that one of the trace elements is off. Rotala does need good amounts of iron and phosphate. I don't know the other plants that well

Back
Top Bottom