Archimedes The Crowlbear

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Arclouvet

Aquarium Advice Regular
Hello!
My name is Archimedes. You may call me Arc or Meads. I’m a wonderful pet mom to two reptiles, a cat, and one fifteen gallon community tank, twelve fish that get no bigger than three inches for the biggest & seven snails.

Reptiles: Bearded Dragon(Rathian) & Leopard Gecko(Storm)
Cat: Lavender Ginger Calico Medium hair(Precious)
Fish: Glofish long fin tetras, three moonrise pink(Coral, Jewel, and Pearl), two galactic purple(Evan&Fred), one spitfire red(Spitfire), three dwarf honey gourami(King II, Pineapple, and Leo), three panda Cory(Athos, Porthos, and Aramis)
Snails: one mystery snail(Mistique), five netrile snails(Snippers, Gary, Muffsies, Billy, Annette), one pest/hitchhiker snail(teenie)

Aspiring to be a top tier pet mom. I want an Australian white tree frog, chameleon, snake, dog, three chickens, miniature lobster.

I’m 27 going on 28 and live in the Pacific Northwest.??

I will be leaving I’m done being yelled at to read articles I’ve already read. I’m just trying to enjoy my aquariums but I’m apparently doing everything wrong and might as well give up after spending close to a 1000 on the hobby.

I will be leaving I’m done being yelled at to read articles I’ve already read. I’m just trying to enjoy my aquariums but I’m apparently doing everything wrong and might as well give up after spending close to a 1000 on the hobby.

Good luck.

I’m sorry you had a bad experience I was reading the comments you were talking about and I feel you were doing good don’t give up :)

Back
Top Bottom