Arctic Pods ... anyone use them?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Jermz79

Aquarium Advice Addict
I was at my LFS the other day and they were feeding and the fish were going nuts ... I even got to see a Mandarin eat like a champ!

I asked what it was and he showed me the of bottled Arctic Pods .... so of course I got a bottle myself and when I got home I put a few drops in the tank .... and my Clown and Gramma went CRAAAAAAZY!!!

Here is a link ...

Arctic Pods

eh... I'm betting people aren't on their PCs because of the holiday (US holiday that is.)

Jermz79 said:
24 views and not one reply??? Whats going on lately with AA.com?

Not sure what kind of reply your looking for??

I have gotten Tigger Pods from that company before and the Artic Pods were just raffled off at our last reef club meeting. Have not herd how they were yet.

well being that this is a aquarium forum I figured to get a few more reply's about something ... anything!

It's not just this thread I am refering too, lately I've noticed a big drop in activity on this board ... in fact several members have completely left the site??? This is where my what's going on comment came from.

A few people did leave for what ever reason, there still are good folks on this site to help out when needed.
And being a holiday weekend I'm sure there are alot of folks away and who just don't have time for the site.

I just saw them yesterday at my LFS for the first time. Fish like them as do LPS corals. I was not overly impressed though.

Back
Top Bottom