Baby fry corydoras!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Mr. Aquaforce

Aquarium Advice Freak
As quite a few of my corydora eggs have hatched I have managed to only find 2 frys so far.. however i am a bit reluctant to vacuum clean my gravel due to the baby frys?? Not to sure how many are left in the tank due to the fact i have 2 angels in there atm. Thought about changing the water daily to bring down the levels of ammonia but the gravel needs to be cleaned badly.... thoughts on the best approach I should do?

If you're running a canister filter, be sure to look in it when you know there are fry in the tank. I had some Cory cats about 3/8" long running around and did a water change and clean out of the fine filter in my cannister. Found 3 cats in the bottom of the cannister Alive and well. This happened on more than one occasion.

Delapool -
Only the two i have seen so far! I think the low numbers are due to my 5" - 6" BN pelco eating most of the eggs off the glass.

Ketso -

Ah why thank you! It has happened in the past to me before as well, was extremely shocked myself the first time i found 7 - 8 of them in my old smaller tank

Ahhh look what I woke up to this morning...
More corydora eggs!!!

1485536120102.jpg

Attachments

• 1485536120102.jpg
    1485536120102.jpg
    158.6 KB · Views: 48
Back
Top Bottom