BRUh This dude wanted a Nile croc

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Fishlegend

Aquarium Advice Freak
Look for the thread on hear titled Suggestions for Starting up my Reptile Collection. He was willing to drop $$$$)) for the entire animal and sea world he's building a freaking zoo and he's on aquarium advice !?!! I'm confused why would he be hear when he want rattle snakes and Nile crocs and venomous snakes!?!!??!! Read this thread!

Look for the thread on hear titled Suggestions for Starting up my Reptile Collection. He was willing to drop $$$$)) for the entire animal and sea world he's building a freaking zoo and he's on aquarium advice !?!! I'm confused why would he be hear when he want rattle snakes and Nile crocs and venomous snakes!?!!??!! Read this thread!

I want to read the thread but I can't find it!? I've searched for exactly what you put but it doesn't show up for me... :ermm:

Okay wow, that was quite the adventure just to read.... :blink:
This person has a BIG BIG dream. I hate to crush a person's dreams or say it's unrealistic but holy smokes this person is AMBITIOUS. What they want sounds like a mini-zoo. The further I read the thread the more I was just like wtf is going on here? It soooo reminds me of the series "Tiger King" on netflix- if you've seen it you know what I mean! :ROFLMAO:
I hope this person is educated and knowledegable on all the animals they want to aquire. I'd hate to see this turn into a bad living situation for the animals. I also wonder- where are they putting all these cages/tanks/ponds/enclosures?? Is this just happening in their backyard? On an acreage? Either way- sounds more like a zoo than anything. Is this something 1 person can handle on their own? I would imagine maintenance alone would be a major time consumer. Can't even imagine the cost.....:eek:
I'd be curious to see pictures of the progress as they do this huge project....:whistle:

Just wait it gets better!

He has identical threads here in te Fw forum and the sw forum and in both he wants just as much read tise as well!

Is the point of this thread really just to point and laugh/shame someone else's thread posted way back in 2015? That's rather concerning.

Is the point of this thread really just to point and laugh/shame someone else's thread posted way back in 2015? That's rather concerning.

I see your point... I guess I heard about somebody wanting to keep a crocodile in their backyard and curiosity got the best of me. Probably said some not so nice things in my previous post. Sorry- should have considered the original poster and how they might feel about us reviewing (and kind of bashing) their thread. After all, we don't always know the whole story or what's going on behind the scenes. :oops:

No I'm just asking I you think it's awesome or crazy

I'm not saying you can't I'm asking what you guy think I like reading it so I made this thread so other people could read it...

I see your point... I guess I heard about somebody wanting to keep a crocodile in their backyard and curiosity got the best of me. Probably said some not so nice things in my previous post. Sorry- should have considered the original poster and how they might feel about us reviewing (and kind of bashing) their thread. After all, we don't always know the whole story or what's going on behind the scenes. :oops:
Ok ok ok...
Screw free willy, lets get a tiger then?

Back
Top Bottom