bubble tip anemone!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sad to say my nem did not make it. I found it today's underneath a huge piece of live rock. It's impossible for me to take it out of my tank without moving around all my corals and live rock. How bad would it be if I just left it there? It's a 90 gallon and I do weekly water changes.

Rich42082 said:
Sad to say my nem did not make it. I found it today's underneath a huge piece of live rock. It's impossible for me to take it out of my tank without moving around all my corals and live rock. How bad would it be if I just left it there? It's a 90 gallon and I do weekly water changes.

Lol bad. Nems can really mess up a tank if they die...get it out

Gregcoyote said:
That's why I don't have anemones. He has to go quick as they are liquid phosphate when they die.

They can crash and entire tank bud. Get him out. I feel you mine isn't looking good at all today. If he doesn't turn around by tonight he is coming out

So sad to hear about your nem....I fed mine as soon as I got him to make sure he didn't go out on me. Now I feed him twice a week....my lights, I don't think are enough to keep him alive but feeding is working...he looks good!

Back
Top Bottom