Bubbles and Grouped Up Fish?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Alyxx said:
What is your current water change schedule?

At least every two weeks. It ranges from every 2 weeks to 4 weeks. It's usually 2-3, due to accidental overstocking. Im working on that, donating my guppies to my lfs, possibly plecos

At least every two weeks. It ranges from every 2 weeks to 4 weeks. It's usually 2-3, due to accidental overstocking. Im working on that, donating my guppies to my lfs, possibly plecos

Try for a wc once a week, that will make your fish friends very happy :) Are they common Pleco's? Rehoming them would be a great start as common's need quite a large tank. You are not out of options though. There are Bristlenose Pleco's that stay around 5-8 inches and would do great in your 55, I have a juvie in mine.

Edit: Just checked back and seen that the tank is still cycling... you need a test kit asap and most likely daily wc's especially till you get your test kit :)

Last edited:
AndrewsPistol said:
Try for a wc once a week, that will make your fish friends very happy :) Are they common Pleco's? Rehoming them would be a great start as common's need quite a large tank. You are not out of options though. There are Bristlenose Pleco's that stay around 5-8 inches and would do great in your 55, I have a juvie in mine.

Edit: Just checked back and seen that the tank is still cycling... you need a test kit asap and most likely daily wc's especially till you get your test kit :)

My dad wont let me do daily wcs or ever week due to water bills and I have to do it, and I'm at my moms every other weekend. And I am trying to rehome them, and get some otocincluses to help with the algae. But thanks

Back
Top Bottom