Cal aqua co2 drop checker

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I was looking into something to measure the co2 levels in my tank, I fear that I'm not supplying enough for my plants. I'm currently awaiting the ei ferts package. I just want to make sure I'm not wasting money on something I don't need. Any feedback would he nice

http://greenleafaquariums.com/co2-drop-checkers/oracle-drop-checker.html

Are you using pressurized co2? Drop checkers really are only used in tanks running pressurized. If you ARE running pressurized co2, drop checkers definitely are good to have. Whether or not that specific one is a good investment is up to you - you definitely can find less expensive drop checkers out there, however many people like those cal aqua ones for their high quality.

Yes I do have pressurized co2, I actually just got the atomic v2 regulator, I was using the fluval 88g system.

Yes I do have pressurized co2, I actually just got the atomic v2 regulator, I was using the fluval 88g system.

Ah, good. A drop checker is something you definitely want on hand then. If you're looking for a more inexpensive option, I know there are a few sellers on ebay who have them. They are more average-joe drop checkers as opposed to the cal aqua ones, but they still get the job done. Whatever you feel like doing - I know people who have tried and liked both.

Back
Top Bottom