Can i add more?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Pckerfreak44

Aquarium Advice FINatic
I have a 30 gal long tank with 2 german blue rams, 2 keyhole cichlids, 2 cories 1 pleco and 1 dwarf gourami. Is there anything else i can fit in the tank? maybe like a small school of danios or tetras? the top part of my tank id pretty much unused by all my fish so i was wondering what else i can add to liven up the top

I have two filters going which are both made for 30 gal tanks, rocks, 1 real plant, alot of fake plants and some driftwood.

well my cories love eachother and are with eachother non stop, is that alright? and what kind of tetras do you think i could add? around the size of neons or could i do a bit bigger?

You could do neons, cardinals, runny nose, or with your light load even lemon or diamond tetra's.

hmm... my lfs really only sells neons and cardinals which sucks. and ive already had neons before. i like lemon tetras but idk where id get them

I decided to get 5 glow light tetras. Today's my lucky day because the lady at petsmart only charged me for one of them without knowing :)

Attachments

• image-386749242.jpg
    image-386749242.jpg
    177.5 KB · Views: 78
Glow lights are good too and about the same size so looks like you did good all the way around!!!

I've never seen them before so I had to get them haha. So far the rest of them don't see them as a threat. Like my gbr will chase my keyhole right through them and just ignore them.

Back
Top Bottom