Can you put 2 pom pom crabs in one tank?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Scatcat

Aquarium Advice Freak
My LFS has a pom pom crab for 8.00 and I really want to buy this it's so cheap. Can I have 2 of these in a 24 ga or not. Thanks

Rachel

I know I can't stand it. I want them both! I paid 20 for the one I'm getting today and then I had to pay shipping for that and some corals. I just can't stand it!

Rachel

I did some searching and have read of others keeping more than one, they are supposed to be peaceful crabs. There is a member here who had one, not sure if she still does but, you could try to pm her for info. TCTFish is her ID. Good luck with the new critters. :D

You are so good, you always have good advise. Thank you for going out of your way for me. I am so excited!!

Rachel

A local reefer I know has one. She ordered it from LA and never saw it again. They courteously gave her her money back. Fast forward to a full year later. She packs up the tank to move it and what does she find? You guessed it said refunded crab. Hopefully your 2 will be more outgoing. They are the cutest things!

That's what I'm hoping LOL, between the 2 of them surely I'll see them some.

Rachel

Back
Top Bottom