Canada + online Ordering Coral

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

willbo

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Im looking for a good place to order colorfull corals and things for my tank. Ive seen alot of online sites ut most dont sent to Vancouver, Canada. Does anyone know of any web sites that will send Corals and other colorfull salt water things to Canada? Anyone know any good places to buy near Vancouver? I feelall taped out of new places to shop as most I go to have very little colorfull stuff or they want way to much for it. If you have any idea's I will love you forever.
:BIG:

found new site (ships world wide)

Found a site that will ship anywhere in the world.

ricordeausa.com

I just spent $450 on corals ($150 for cross boarder shipping). OMG I cant stop spending. Visa must love the Aquarium indistry.

Check out $10 Frag special, I have ordered from this guys before, shipping to Alberta was $45, and 11 beautiful frag for $110, here in my LFS average $25-$35 per frag.
11x30 =$300 vs $150.

J&L Aquatics is a great place, I've been ordering stuff from them for about 15 years now.

Fragalot is a different matter(do a search on CanReef or a few other forums), they are great if things go smoothly and there are no issues, but if you have any problems Burc will just disappear and there will be no customer support.

Fragdit is a good place to deal with. I would order for them again in a heartbeat.

There really is no need to order outside of Canada anymore, our local suppliers have made great improvements to both quality and variety.

Back
Top Bottom