Can't decide!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'd use a raw shrimp from the grocery store over little dead cherries. They may not spike the ammonia high enough. But you could try

Close to a selection

Well even though I was about to do the 35G, because I got so much coral rock, after thinking it over and having space issues and budget issues, I think we are a little closer to a decision.

So atm, it is down to the 16G bowfront with the Coralife 24" Older style gold metal light 65W. It has a FW bulb now so I would need a new bulb, a 50/50 bulb? Can anyone tell me what the bulb is called, it has two separate looking thin tubes coming from one base, which are sort of braced together, if not I am sure I can find out next trip to the store?

Or the 5G Chi, would have to get a adequate light for it. Could that happen for $35-40? Links or name recommendations would be much appreciated.

(Mother's day is just around the corner, I could put out some serious hints for what I would enjoy)

Since I don't really have a budget to speak of...I need to use as much of what I already have.

Back
Top Bottom