Can't find NLS flake anymore

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Potluck

Aquarium Advice Addict
So I feed my rainbows a variety of food but the staple food is new life spectrum optimum, on Amazon there's none except "other" sellers that are trying to sell it for $20 bucks with $7 dollar shipping, I was told about kens fish flake being good but I have no idea, looking for recommendations on equivalent or better than NLS.

Northfin, Omega-1, Omega-1 algae flakes are what I use.

Check for "whole fish" -- no or limited "grains" as the major ingredients.

Oh my Lanta, was recommended southern delight. Yikes lol, but my fish won't eat pellets

I use fishscience flakes. Not sure if its available in the US but it uses a insect meal. Fish love it.

Hey Kingfisher...a thread on fishfood. Where's our ebay Sea Diamond food friend?

I used New Life Spectrum flakes in the past, it seemed to be excellent quality. I had a hard time finding it as well so this time I ordered Cobalt Aquatics food, I haven't used it yet because my tank is still cycling. They have a huge variety of flake food for fresh and salt. As well, you can purchase the enconomy family size 30 lb drum of spirulina for the meager price of $1200.00. Free shipping...ha! :lol:

I used New Life Spectrum flakes in the past, it seemed to be excellent quality. I had a hard time finding it as well so this time I ordered Cobalt Aquatics food, I haven't used it yet because my tank is still cycling. They have a huge variety of flake food for fresh and salt. As well, you can purchase the enconomy family size 30 lb drum of spirulina for the meager price of $1200.00. Free shipping...ha! [emoji38]
Lol yeah I won't need to buy food until I'm 90 :))

I use Omega One flake and pellet. I also alternate feeding with Omega One veggie flakes

Back
Top Bottom