cement for DIY caves

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

unitednations161

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Setting up a new 65 gallon ciclid tank. Did anyone here make home made caves/rocks with cement? Any directions on how to do this and what cement works best and the proper way to color/ cure it?

Setting up a new 65 gallon ciclid tank. Did anyone here make home made caves/rocks with cement? Any directions on how to do this and what cement works best and the proper way to color/ cure it?
:welcome:Hey unitednations and welcome to AA. The person you need to contact is Andrew McFadden. He built an awesome 3D background for his cichlid tank and created an article on how to do it. I linked the page below. Pm him and i'm sure he'll gladly help you out. He's a nice bloke and you'll be in great hands... Good luck with it and don't forget to post some pictures of the end product, we all love pictures here on AA!!. You could even keep a video or photo diary of the build and then use it to help it other members.....

3D freshwater aquarium backgrounds - Aquarium Advice

:welcome:Hey unitednations and welcome to AA. The person you need to contact is Andrew McFadden. He built an awesome 3D background for his cichlid tank and created an article on how to do it. I linked the page below. Pm him and i'm sure he'll gladly help you out. He's a nice bloke and you'll be in great hands... Good luck with it and don't forget to post some pictures of the end product, we all love pictures here on AA!!. You could even keep a video or photo diary of the build and then use it to help it other members.....

3D freshwater aquarium backgrounds - Aquarium Advice

OK THANKS SO MUCH! Ill post pictures as I go!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom