Central MO LFS's

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

blrrobinson21

Aquarium Advice Regular
Hey guy's and gals,
My wife and I took a trip to Springfield last weekend and were going to stop by a couple LFS and one of them were closed. Planet Coral, the sign on the door said "closed until further notice". How dissapointing, I really liked that place. Nice helpful people with a good stock. Im not sure what happened, my only guess is slow business. Does anyone have any other ideas of a good lfs around central MO?

I live in Columbia, MO and we have 2 stores. Noah's Fish and More and Finn and Feathers. There is also a store in Jefferson City and also one in either Kingdom City or Fulton. Never been to the last one, but the on in Jeff City is good. Noah's have good coral and wealth of info. Finn & Feather's have fish and corals. Hope this was helpful.

I went to Columbia pet center in Columbia mo... It's awesome. I really liked it there and the guys are nice and know their stuff. They even cut me a good deal on plants

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom