Changing my 15 gallon stock

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

unknown_7

Aquarium Advice Freak
Hello,

So I havea a 15 gallon, that has 2 otos, 2 white clouds and 4 black skirts. I really hate this setup because the otos always hide (which isn't a problem) and the black skirts always hide and fight with one another. I decided to help my brother by taking these guys from him, cause he had a fish in his tank that was harassing them, but now they're bullying one another and all they do is hide, so right now, my tank is MIA. So far, I am thinking of ditching the black skirts, i.e., giving them back to my brother to be re-harassed by wutever fish was harassing them and maybe restocking this tank. What do u guys think? Do you have any other suggestion(s) or solutions? What should I restock with?

I should also probaly mention for restocking I was going for peaceful and colorful, and I was considering MAYBE putting a snail eater in there.

Thx.

I was wondering, even though I am not a real big fan of black skirts, if I can save them from being harassed by a red-tailled shark I would keep them I just want them to some out from hiding and to school more than fight at one another. What if I used them as a dither fish with a smaller less aggressive fish (than the red-tail im saving them from). Is this possible? With what fish?

Back
Top Bottom