Chase - New Guy in Myrtle Beach

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Chase Beach

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Well.....

I spend so much time at the beach, that I wanted to bring out the old 72g Bow Front Tank, we had going up in Lansing, Michigan and Winston Salem NC.

My big plans (err... my better halves plans) :angel:

...to build this tank the "RIGHT" way...

so... slow moves babe... slow moves....

Before... we rushed the cycle, rushed the fish.. and lost alot. :banghead:

So we are cleaning the "72g Bow" up... cleaning the old sand aggregate, it was live once..... cleaning off the once live rock... now dead..(I think)

I do have a love for the Saltwater Aquarium... something peaceful and seductive about it... the way the water and creatures move.... as life goes on...

I look forward to making a few friends here.... and sharing some other hobbies that interest us....

...like we walk to the beach and collect shark teeth... and I love Metal Detecting at the beach... I even have a website....
...like we have to older girl Dashounds.
...like our bird... "Isabelle" a 11 year old Whit Umbrella Cockatoo, whom is very affectionate and loving...

So.... how long does it take a 72g bow tank to cycle?? We have Remora' skimmers one large and a Nano Remora' skimmer.. we plan to do a reef with a few small decorator fish....

We aren't in a rush.....

Thanks.... Chase'n Beach - Mike in Myrtle

Welcome!!!! This is a very helpful site and app!!!!! Im constantly on the app!!!! Im up in Kershaw SC, not to far from the beach.

Back
Top Bottom