Cherry Barb issue

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

J-T-T

Aquarium Advice Regular
One of my oldest ((and biggest) female cherry barb has what I thought was a scab from an aggressive male nib. But it all of a sudden is slowly started to both get bigger and looks a bit furry? Any ideas out there?
I have tetras; barbs and a Borneo Sucker.
All in 55g tank. Most of the barbs were 'born' in the tank as I started with 4 and am unable to count them but over a dozen.
Back in August I had to move the entire tank when my family moved and things are just settling back down from all the shock to the fish. ( I did my best to keep it minimal ).
Anyway, a couple males got super aggressive for a short time and I thought it was just a scar. But it has been a couple months now and instead of getting smaller it seems to be getting worse now.
Everything else seems typical. I am still within the 24hr mark of a 30% routine pwc so I don't have current water perams... But like I said, if this wasn't on her. I would think anything wrong.

Any thought would be great!!!!

Attachments

• image-1195215304.jpg
    image-1195215304.jpg
    126.1 KB · Views: 55
  • image-1180539068.jpg
    image-1180539068.jpg
    120.4 KB · Views: 60
Just looked that up on the Internet. Doesn't seem fit?? No other spots or damage. She is swimming fine and her gills and fins look normal. Eats well too

Hmm so it seems to have gotten smaller again? At a loss here.... Not sure is causing this to change back and forth.

Back
Top Bottom