cinnamon clown

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

tswalrath

Aquarium Advice Newbie
I have a cinnamon Clown that is now swimming with only his front fins. One of the white stripes is faded now and he seems to stay in the corner. He eats well still. But seems to be kicked out of his nest. The female seems ok and really dosnt pay much attention. To him anymore. I have had them for about 8 months. I have some blue damzels and a zebra damzel. Temp is steady at 76 levels are fine all zero alk. Is at 8.2 all other fish are good and corals are fine too. Any ideas on what happen over night.

Sounds internal. I would feed garlic enriched food. Try to buy a powder called focus and spot feed. Im assuming its not eating and can die without proper care. Hopefully you caught it early enough. Moving foward its always good to soak some food with garlic and focus powder along with vitamin C. It brings color better on the fish and helps them grow and great for their internal body. Good luck....

Thank you he's still eating but I will definitely give that a try. Thank you again

Back
Top Bottom