For Sale: Coralife Aqualight Deluxe 48" Marine - 65w x 2 10k and 2 Actinic bulbs

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Mog

Aquarium Advice Regular
Hi,

I have a Coralife Aqualight Deluxe PC fixture for sale. It was used for approximately 8 months on a salt tank and is in excellent condition. Comes with two 10k bulbs, two Actinic bulbs and the mounting legs. Will ship in the original box.

They range from $270-290 online... selling price is $175, which includes shipping.

Thanks

Mog said:
Hi,

I have a Coralife Aqualight Deluxe PC fixture for sale. It was used for approximately 8 months on a salt tank and is in excellent condition. Comes with two 10k bulbs, two Actinic bulbs and the mounting legs. Will ship in the original box.

They range from $270-290 online... selling price is $175, which includes shipping.

Thanks

If you have not sale it yet, Do you have a picture? And the dimensions of the fixture?

I don't have a picture of the light with me, do have one at home I can post later if needed.

Here's a link to the light at BigAls: Aqualight Deluxe Series

When you go to the site, make sure you choose Double Linear Strip Light as the model and the size is the 48".

Then you can click on the specifications tab below and it will give you the specs, including measurements. Size is 48" x 7" x 2.5" and total wattage is 260 w.

I'm willing to take $160 for it shipped.

Here's a couple of pics I took tonight.

37350-albums1569-picture11269.jpg

37350-albums1569-picture11268.jpg

Back
Top Bottom